Here are pictures of "on the field" teaching the children. They are usually 5th grade to high school/16 years old. Many times I am tired from waking up at 5:30 am, but when I am able to talk with these children, it all goes away. Only one session I had was difficult to get the kids to participate, but for the most part these kids are so desprate for knowledge and attention, they are very respectful. I hope this gives you a little insight and picture into what my life has been over the past month. Please pray for these kids, I already know they will forever be in my heart.
Del Pan - Saturday Mornings

Recto - Wednesday Afternoons

NIA Road - Tuesday Afternoons

Pasay - Saturday Afternoons


Unfortunately I don't have pictures from two of the sites, San Roque and South Triangle. I will try to get some ASAP.
No comments:
Post a Comment